In order to prove the hypothesis of 'molecular imprints' as active principles of potentized drugs, we have to TEST following tentative predictions:
1. Chemical structure and properties of water/ethyl alcohol mixture do not undergo any change during homeopathic potentization. Or, potentized drugs (above 12c) and unpotentized medium will be similar in their chemical properties.
2. Physical properties and parameters such as rate of evaporation, boiling and freezing points, viscosity, absorption of light, refraction of light, light permeability, brownian motion, solvent properties will be different for high potency drugs and unpotentized water-ethyl alcohol mixture
3. Potentized medicines do not contain original drug molecules.
4. Potentized medicines act up on biological molecules in a way different from unpotentized control solutions.
5. Potentized medicines react with biological molecules in exactly opposite way from that of original drug molecules.
6. When subjected to influence of physical forces such as heat, electricity or other EMRs, potentized medicines lose their power to interact with biological molecules.
7. Potentized medicines can prevent their original drug molecules from interacting with biological molecules.
8. Potentized medicines can antidote the biological actions of their original drug molecules.
9. Potentized medicines contain supra-molecular clusters of water/ethyl alcohol, different from control medium, which will be evident from spectroscopic studies.
10. Those supra-molecular clusters will disappear once the potentized medicines are subjected to heat or electric current or strong EMRs.
11. Potentized medicines can absorb more UV light than controls, during spectrometric studies
12. Scattering of light in potentized medicines and controls will be different.
13. Spectroscopic patterns of potentized medicines and control solutions will be different.
14. Hydrogen bonds in potentized medicines are more strong and stable than that of control solutions.
Once these predictions are proved to be right by experiments, MIT hypothesis could be considered scientifically validated. Additional predictions if necessary could be evolved in due course.