Clinically experienced by Homoeopathician DrAnant Prakash Gupta
• XANTHOXYLUM: Left ovarian neuralgia (Oophoritis & salpingitis).
• AVIARE: For repeated cough and cold in tubercular diathesis (mostly children).
• CHEIRANTHUS: For all types of troubles during eruption of wisdom tooth.
• LAPIS ALBA: For benign and malignant tumors of less hardness (uterine) before ulceration has taken place
MUR NAT - for hard uterine fibroids).
• ONOSMODIUM: Lost sexual life in women. Sexual desire completely destroyed.
• SCROPHUARIA NODOSA : As an intercurrent remedy in throat infections and endocarditis. Mitral stenosis.
• THALLIUM : For falling of hairs.
• WYETHIA : For chronic pharyngitis of teachers and singers.
• MYRICA Q : Almost specific for increase serum bilirubin (Hyperbilirunaemia).