TINNITUS and homeopathy
"Ringing in the ears" or another noise that seems to originate in the ears or head.
Tinnitus is due to diverse causes including ear infections, fluid in the ears, Meniere syndrome, medications such as aspirin and other nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), aging, and ear trauma from the noise of planes, firearms, or loud music. In rare situations, tinnitus may reflect an aneurysm or an acoustic neuroma (a benign tumor on the acoustic nerve).
Woodwind players are more likely to experience tinnitus than other orchestral players, probably because they usually sit just in front of the brass.
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT OF TINITUS :
The ingredient is derived from the bark of the Quinine tree that can be found in Southern America.
This homeopathic ingredient treats the following symptoms:
• Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus).
• Buzzing in the ears (Tinnitus).
• Pain in the dorsal and cervical spine.
• Treats reduced hearing that accompanies Tinnitus.
• Hypersensitivity in touch, sight, smell and hearing.
• Also helps with colds, flu's and fevers.
• With stomach problems, such as diarrhea.
This is salicylic acid and treats:
• Roaring and ringing in the ears
• Deafness with vertigo
• Piercing pain in temples or pain in the cartilage of the ears
It is a well proven and utilized by homeopathic specialists to treat Meniere's Disease, Tinnitus Aurium and deafness. With vertigo, there is a tendency to fall to the left side.
Chininum Sulphuricum is more commonly known as Sulphite of Quinine. This remedy is helpful for noises in the ear such as:
• Roaring or buzzing,
• Tinnitus that may be accompanied by vertigo
• Headaches that are worse on the left side
• Tinnitus associated with deafness
• Pain in the ears
This natural homeopathic preparation is also useful for feelings of fear, anxiety and insecurity. Other uses include spine sensitivity, anemia, back pain and neck aches.
Belladonna also known as Deadly nightshade is useful in treating:
• Constant, irritating ringing or humming noises in the ear
• Hypersensitive to sound.
The homeopathic remedy is made from the whole plant when it begins to flower.
Sanguinaria Canadensis is also known as Bloodroot, Indian Paint or Redroot. Sanguinaria Canadensis is made from the juice extracted from the plant. This liquid is very potent but is rendered safe once it is titrated and diluted during the homeopathic process.
This remedy is also useful for:
• Earaches or a burning sensation in the ears
• Tinnitus (singing, humming, roaring sounds)
This remedy is especially useful for a painful sensitiveness to sudden sounds and reddened cheeks.