An international mega event: 66th 'World Homeopathic Congress' on "Homeopathy for Public Health" to be held in the Capital of India 'New Delhi' for the 4th time after a gap of 16 years. This has been termed as 'Homeopathic Kumb Mela"
Date: 1-4 December 2011
Venue: Siri Fort Auditorium Complex, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi - 110049
The complex has 4 auditoriums with the combined seating capacity of 2598 people
Phone No. +91-11-22440020/22
Organized By: Liga Medicorum Homoeopathic Internationalis (LMHI)
Collaborators: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
Sponsors: Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
Introduction to the World Homeopathic Congress 2011
Mission: To provide an international forum to homeopaths, homeopathic societies and researchers who are interested in the development of science of homeopathy.
Delegates: 2500 from 70 countries
More than 2,500 doctors from 70 countries would come together to discuss and listen to the latest developments in homeopathy.
313 papers to be presented by homeopaths from 6 continents, 28 countries in 16 parallel sessions
All papers are peer-reviewed by a team of 12 experts on homeopath
The program in each of the auditorium can be known by clicking the link
The sessions are:-
1. Public health initiatives in Homeopathy
2. Homeopathic Education and Government policies around the world
3. Basic Research in homeopathy- scope and limitations
4. Homeopathy for “Healthy Mother & Happy Child"
5. Clinical studies of Homeopathy- RCT, Meta-analysis etc.
6. Applied Homeopathy: Case Studies
7. Success stories highlighting various prescribing techniques
8. Pharmaceutics and Pharmacy
9. Human Pathogentic Trials (HPTs) – planning & protocol
10.Homeopathy in Allied Life Sciences
11. Homeopathy in Dentistry
12.Homeopathy in Veterinarian science
14. Open topics
List of Speakers and title
Country-wise Break-up of speakers
1. Asia: India, Japan, Russia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Iran, UAE, Latvia, Philippines
2. Europe: Belgium, Germany, Latvia, Greece, Italy, France, England, Netherland, Romania, Surrey, France, Switzerland, Ireland
3. North America: USA, Canada, Mexico
4. South America: Brazil
5. Africa: South Africa
The transactions of the World Homeopathy Congress would be available in the Library and Information Resource Centre, Homeopathy University, Jaipur, India
The congress promises a lot of learning and awareness on Homeopathy including panel discussion and how it can make a difference to the public health. A state-of-the-art Trade Exhibition is held concurrent to the congress.
You can register as a delegate or as a student by clicking the link
The registration charges are 550 USD for delegates, 500 USD for students, 500 USD for accompanying person (foreigners)
The registration charges are 8000 Rupees for delegates, 5500 Rupees for students, 5500 Rupees for accompanying person (indians)
Add the event to your calender in MS Outlook by clicking the link
Contact for further details about the Congress
1. Dr. S. P. S. Bakshi
President, LIGA 2011
Knowledge Park, Greater Noida - 201306, U.P.
Ph.: +91-120-2321369/ 70
2. Dr. Ramjee Singh
Chairman, LIGA 2011
President, Central Council of Homoeopathy
3. Dr. R. K. Manchanda
Organising Secretary, LIGA 2011
Deputy Director (Homeopathy), Department of AYUSH
New Delhi- 110092
World Homeopathic Congress on FaceBook Profile and Facebook Event page
The last congress: 65th World Homeopathic Congress was held in California, USA from 18-22 May 2010
1. Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH) vice-president Dr. Arun Bhasme said: “India is a superpower in homeopathy and is a place full of opportunities for those who wish to learn and undertake research in homeopathy
2. A press conference was held on November 17, 2011 at the Press Club, New Delhi for announcement of the LIGA Congress during December 1-4, 2011. Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad would inaugurate the four-day meet presided over by Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit
3. An important essay, 'Homeopathy as Nano-Medicine' by Dr Jayesh Bellare of the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, would be presented in the congress.