CONTENTS A. BASIC FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH B. High Dilution Research C. Clinical Research
1. Triple-Blind Studies 2. Double-blind Randomised Placebo-Controlled Trial (DBRPCT)
3. Double-Blind Studies
4. Cohort/Observational/Pilot Studies
5. Systematic Reviews & Meta Analysis
6. Online Database D.
7. Homeopathy Research Resource 8. More Research studies9. Physics behind homeopathyE. 10. Homeopathy as a Genetic Medicine 11. Evidence for specific disease conditions
12. Homeopathy superior to allopathy
13. Homeopathy cost-effective than allopathy
14. Homeopathy equals allopathy
15. Homeopathy superior to placebo16. Homeopathy improving quality of life F. 17. Evidence-based Medicine
18. To distinguish one homeopathy medicine from another
19. To distinguish homeopathy medicine from water
20. Potency Selection21. Placebo Effect 22. Anecdotal Evidence G.
23. Animal Studies 24. Plant Studies
IntroductionEvidence of homeopathy is undeniably positive and consistent. It's a human evidence of experience, gathered from a real-world observation in a real-world setting (not in an ideal artificial laboratory) giving real-world solutions.
BASIC FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH 1. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
11. An essay on a new principle for ascertaining the curative powers of drugs & some examinations of the previous principle, Journal of Practical Medicine, volume 2, parts 3 & 4, pages 391-439 & 465-561, Germany, 1796 // He came up with Principleof similars: Like cures like
12. Spirit of the Homoeopathic Doctrine of medicine, Allgemeine Anzeiger, vol. 2, Mar. 1813 // He said Man is a “biological whole”. No single part by itself represents the human being nor can manifest itself independently [from the others] .
13. Appeal to Thinking Philanthropists Respecting the Mode of Propagation of the Asiatic Cholera, 20 pages, 1831, republished in The British Journal of Homoeopathy, Oct 1849
He said, "On board ships – in those confined spaces, filled with mouldy watery vapours, the cholera-miasm finds a favourable element for its multiplication, and grows into an enormously increased brood of those excessively minute, invisible, living creatures, so inimical to human life, of which the contagious matter of the cholera most probably consists millions of those miasmatic animated beings, which, at first developed on the broad marshy banks or the tepid Ganges– on board these ships, I say, this concentrated aggravated miasm kills several of the crew ... “ (translated by R E Dudgeon, M.D. in The Lesser Writings of Samuel Hahnemann, 1851 edition, B Jain Publishers, reproduced edition, 2002, p. 758)
It was another 59 years (1890) before Koch saw these organisms, and later on orthodox medicine gave them the name ‘germs’ HIGH DILUTION RESEARCH (Serial-agitated ultra-molecular dilutions/Dilutions beyond Avogadro number) 1. Nature
4. Interdisciplinary Sciences: Life Sciences (SpringerLink) Electromagnetic properties of highly-diluted biological samples (2009) FULL TEXT // Prof. (Dr.) Luc Montagnier, (Nobel Laureate for discovering HIV Virus) said potentised bacteria and virus DNA emits electromagnetic signals (low frequency radio waves) at 5C and 6C potencies and forms specific nano-structures which are responsible for the EM effects measured. The EM signature changed with dilution levels but was unaffected by the initial concentration and remained even after the remaining DNA fragments were destroyed by chemical agents. The EM signal was destroyed by heating or freezing the sample. A ‘cross-talk’ effect was found whereby a negative sample inhibits the positive signal in another sample if they are left together overnight in a shielded container. It was also noted that the samples needed be ‘vortexed’ (a process akin to succussion) for the EM effects to be present. Luc Montagnier’s paper discussed by Dr. Rachel Roberts
"Complementary Treatment of Varicose Veins: A Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Trial" E. Ernst, T. Saradeth, K.L. Resch, 1990, 157-163.
Over a period of 24 days, the effects of a homeopathic complex preparation and placebo on varicose veins were tested in a double-blind trial of 61 people suffering from this condition. The homeopathic complex produced an averaged 44% improvement in the condition while those given the placebo experienced an averaged worsening of the disorder. 9. Biological Therapy (Informa, UK) Homoeopathic Sinusitis Medication (1995) FULL TEXT Traumeel for Sprains (1989) FULL TEXT
30. International Review of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Medpress)
Brydak LB, Denys A. The evaluation of humoral response and the clinical evaluation of a risk-group patients’ state of health after administration of the homeopathic preparation Gripp-Heel during the influenza epidemic season 1993/94. 1999; 5: 223–227
31. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing (Elseiver)
“Homoeopathische kombinatlon bel vertigo and nausea”, C.F. Claussen, J. Bergmann. G. Bertora .and E. Claussen, 34 (1984):1791-98.
39. Cahrs de Biotherapie (French) meaning CARS Biotherapy (English)
“Preparation for Birth by Homeopathy: Experimentation by Double-Blind Versus Placebo”, Pierre Dorfman, Marie Noel Lasserre. and Max Tetau, 94 (April 1987): 77-81 // Caulophyllum, Actea racemosa, Arnica, Pulsatilla and Gelsemium, all in 5C potency
The average labor time of the women given homeopathy was 5.1 Hours, while the Placebo Group was 8.5 Hours. Only 11.3% of women given homeopathy had any abnormal labor, while 40% of Placebo Group had an abnormal labour
40. Zeitschrift für Allgemeinmedizin (German) meaning Journal of General Practice (English)