The best aid for integration of homeopathy into your daily practice !
An easy to use guide to prescription for acute cases.
The Jacobs homeopathic prescriber guides you to the correct remedy.
The categories of major ailments and their diagnoses (information is given for more than 100 illnesses and conditions) are listed together with thousands of their related symptoms. Merely click on the condition or illness and you call up a screen offering several possibilities. There are often several ways of approaching a particular remedy, so take the time to research the various options given for each category.
If the patient is present, symptoms can be confirmed or discounted by direct questioning. As soon as you have narrowed the possibilities down to a single remedy, click on the book icon to call up a detailed description of this remedy from Boerickes Materia Medica. This can be very helpful either to confirm a choice of remedy or to differentiate in difficult cases between two possibilities. You can see which other illnesses are treatable with a particular remedy.
????: Study Temple-All kinds of Study Material Jacobs Homeopathic Prescriber
You are then given advice on which potency and dose frequency to prescribe. To sum up, this is a user friendly guide to prescription for acute cases. Working with this program lets you see how useful homeopathy can be in your practice. We are convinced you will find it a joy to use.
* Choose your patient's primary condition or illness from an alphabetical list.
* You receive with each step further possibilities on which to interview your patient.
* Learn which further illnesses are treatable with this particular remedy.
* Homeopathic expertise from the co-author of 'Healing with Homeopathy'
* The categories of major ailments and their diagnoses (information is given for more than 100 illnesses and conditions) are shown together with thousands of their related symptoms.
* Dr. Jennifer Jacobs presents her prescription for each condition and chosen symptom.
* A user friendly guide to prescription for acute cases.
* This program is available for use on its owndownload